Make your Christmas gifts look extra special with these creative and fun gift wrapping ideas. From DIY wrapping paper to unique gift tags, learn how to make your presents stand out under the tree.
Table of Contents
The holiday season is all about giving, and what better way to show someone you care than with a beautifully wrapped gift? This Christmas, take your gift wrapping to the next level with these creative and fun ideas that are sure to make your presents stand out under the tree.
DIY Wrapping Paper
One way to make your gifts extra special is by creating your own wrapping paper. Not only is it more personalized, but it’s also a fun way to get into the holiday spirit. Here are some DIY wrapping paper ideas to try:
- Stamp designs onto plain brown paper using festive stamps
- Create a snowflake design with white paint on blue wrapping paper
- Use stencils to create a holiday-themed design on white or red wrapping paper
Festive Ribbons and Bows
Ribbons and bows are a classic gift wrapping staple, but there are ways to make them even more festive:
- Use a mix of different ribbons in coordinating colors
- Create a giant bow using a combination of different ribbons
- Add a small ornament or bell to the ribbon for extra flair