These Mini Eggs Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats are the perfect sweet treat for any occasion. Made with creamy peanut butter, crunchy Rice Krispies cereal, and chunks of Mini Eggs candy, these treats are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup Mini Eggs, coarsely chopped
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the peanut butter until well combined.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Rice Krispies cereal until well coated.
- Gently fold in the chopped Mini Eggs.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.